3+3=6

Tuesday, September 20, 2016
This post is totally unrelated to teaching. Just a warning....

It is our 3rd wedding anniversary! We have been married for 3 years! And together for 3 more before that.  Six may not seem like that many years but it is a big deal for us : )

I could get all mushy but instead I will just tell you some random facts about me and Jon.

1. Jon never hears me sneeze.  And I do not sneeze quietly.  He just tunes it out.

2. When we first started dating, my favorite adult beverage was vodka and water.  His: whisky and water. It was love at first drink ; )

3. We LOVE video games.  Mostly of the Mario kind.  My sister-in-law even made us a Super Mario and Princess cake for our wedding!



4. We lived most of our lives in the same town less than 10 minutes from each other but we didn't meet until we were 23 and 25.

5. Just a few weeks after our first date, Jon showed up wearing the shirt {seen below} he had just bought.  I mean, it was pretty much meant to be.

6. We say any related word for what we mean and we always understand each other.  For example, Jon might say he put the milk back in the dishwasher.  He means fridge.  Or I might call the highchair a "kitchen car seat" and he will get it right away.

Now we are headed off to the beach for the weekend with our 1 year old!




1 comments:

Megan @ Meg Go Run said...

Awww happy day to your both! I can tell you guys are best friends and love each other so much. I did not know you loved video games!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top