#teacherweek15 5 Fun Facts

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hey there!! It's been a little while and LOTS has happened.  Let's catch up with some fun facts : )

1. On Saturday, I became a MOM to my precious baby boy, Harrison James.
\

We came home from the hospital yesterday and it has been wonderful! Luckily, the hubs is off all week and he is being super dad helping me out as we adjust to life with a newborn.


2. Just a week ago, I started my first week of school as a 2nd grade teacher : ) It was a tough week being 9 months pregnant and all but we got off to a great start and while I am obviously not ready to go back quite yet, when I do I know we will have an awesome year!
{I snapped this while the kiddos were at Library on the morning of the first day}

3. RANDOM: For my 18th birthday, my parents and I went to see Saturday Night Live in NYC.  It was one of the coolest experiences ever :)

4. I have shared this before BUT it's too good not to re-share.  I always had the entrepreneurial itch and in college I started a business selling grilled cheese sandwiches late night on the weekends for $1 in my apartment building gaining popularity as the "Grilled Cheese Girl". 

5. My husband and I will be married for 2 years this month.  He is hands down the most amazing man and now, father, a girl could ask for.  I truly feel like the luckiest woman on earth : )

That's a little bit about me! Can't wait to read about you : )

Head back to Blog Hoppin' to link up!





1 comments:

Tiffany Brosig said...

Congratulations on Baby Harrison! He is precious! My little lady was born in June!

Tiffany
KTeacherTiff

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top