My Summer Recap: A linky party!

Friday, August 7, 2015

Whether it is already over for you or it is starting to wind down, I thought it would be fun to share three memories from summer 2015!

This summer was consumed with preparing for the arrival of our first baby--a boy who is due here in less than 3 weeks!!
My beautiful shower hosted by my mother was simply amazing!!




We finally finished his room : ) I am so in love!!



Another highlight of the past 2 months was getting to meet some TPT friends face-to-face.  I attended 3 PA TPT meet ups and it was truly a fantastic experience!! I have a feeling these girls will be lifelong friends.  And while I didn't make it to Vegas {mostly due to being 8 mos. pregnant}, I am determined to make it work next year and I hope I can room with one of these lovely ladies!!


Lastly, I worked harder than I ever had in summers past.  I finished two grad classes, worked a freelance position for education.com and of course, created products for TPT.  I knew this fall would be consumed with all things baby so I wanted to accomplish everything I could so he can be my full focus.  


Well I hope my summer didn't bore you to death! It certainly wasn't filled with exotic adventures and vacations but it was productive!! Can't wait to read your summer recap!!

 Just use the image below and don't forget to link back up!!



PS. If you link up, I would really love for you to visit at least three other blogs and leave some meaningful feedback : ) Thanks!!! 

Happy new school year!!



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top