Christmas Convo

Thursday, December 11, 2014
Happy Holidays, all!
             Today I am linkin' up with Abby over at The Inspired Apple to talk, talk, talk type, type, type about everything Christmas! Click on the button below to join the convo!
http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/

 
I really love Christmas Eve just as much as Christmas Day.  Last year we added a new tradition of roasting a pig with my best friend and her in-laws who are from Croatia.  I almost let it spoil my fondue dinner which I look forward to ALL YEAR.  (I refuse to ever go to the Melting Pot).

I can't wait to read about your Christmas favs!

Merry Chrismahannukwanzikah Friends!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Richardson said...

Ha ha ha! How can it NOT be Christmas Shoes??? Srsly. ;)

Abby said...

White Russians are FOR SURE holly jolly!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Amanda D! said...

I forgot about Love Actually! Such a good movie!

Paige said...

Love Actually is one of my all-time favorite movies - I watch it year round! Have a great holiday.

Paige
Paiges of Learning

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top