July, you rock!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Happy July ALL! (insert generic comment about "where did June go? man time flies" yada yada)

Farley's Linky Party is where it's at!! I had to scroll down the page for.ev.er (did you read that like the kid from Sandlot?  If not, go back and reread).  Then I had to hit page 2 and scroll some more.  DANG it was almost too much work for summertime but I persevered and here I am.

To my husband's dismay, I love and watch every.single.housewives.  I justify it by saying this: My life lacks drama (which I am thankful for) so I need to fill that void by watching these ridiculous women.  He (my husband) always gets excited when it's reunion time (because that marks "the end").  He hasn't really picked up on the fact that as soon as one ends, Bravo strategically starts another one immediately after, or runs them simultaneously.  Oh Andy Cohen, you are a genius!

3 day summer school week = 4 day weekend! WOOT WOOT!

I just had an interview.  I am not going into detail because I don't want to "jinx" anything.  Trust me, you will know if anything happens : )

Kristin from A Teeny Tiny Teacher has got me HOOKED on the Bachelor/Bachelorette with her hilarious recaps.  Also, this season, a guy I know from college was on the show!! But he just got let go last night : ( Any Brian fans out there?

I really "need" nothing.  I just had a great interview, I am sitting in the ac, eating guacamole! Life is good!

We have a fun filled weekend in store full of swimming pools, great people and delicious food.  Keep it simple, that's what I say.  What are you doing? Anything exotic or exciting? Let me know and I will live vicariously through you!





5 comments:

Bright Concepts 4 Teachers said...

Molly, your blog is adorable. Glad I found it through this month's Currently. I am and Housewives addict too! Just can't get enough! Jersey and Beverly Hills are my favs. Good luck on the job hunt. Fingers crossed for you, girl!
-Jaime
Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

Pixie Anne said...

Fingers crossed for you on that job!
Growing Little Learners

Sandra Farrell said...

Your blog is adorable - great logo! I just found you through Farley's currently.
Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
Sandra

Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep! said...

Hi Molly,

I'm your newest follower... based on our mutual love of The Real Housewives! RHONJ is my fave. :)

Lauren
Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

The Polished Teacher said...

Hope your interview went well! I am keeping my fingers crossed on an interview of my own!

I agree, Kristin has the best recaps of The Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy your 4th!

ThePolishedTeacher

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top