Currenly June

Sunday, June 1, 2014
Happy June 1st All! Some you are already enjoying Summer while others are trying to push through those last days {like me!}.  Whatever your "current" state, head over to Farley's blog at Oh Boy 4th Grade and link up to share more about it!

 
 
 
-I am enjoying the serenity of the weekend...no TV on, windows open, cool breeze...ahh it's the best!
 
-Eleven girls and myself will be celebrating one of my best friend's Bachelorette party in Atlantic City this weekend.  I put together "Bachelorette Party Survival Kits" which include lots of goodies for the party {ring pops, shot glasses, playdoh} and the aftermath {tylonel, water, granola bars, gum}.  I am very happy with how they turned out! I also made a Bachelorette Party bucket list where everyone picks a bracelet that has a "dare" on it.  You have to wear the bracelet until you complete the task. Should I compile all the templates for these goodies to share?  If you are interested, let me know!
 
-We painted our "sunroom" this weekend but it still needs touched up.  Our deck is a work in progress as well as our garage....oh and our spare bedroom.  I'd like a magical wand to go around and have all of our house projects completed.  Is there a Pinterest Fairy out there?
- I am always thinking about school and how badly I want a full time position but I NEED to stop worrying and let it go.  For the most part, what happens is out of my control.  So I want to concentrate this summer on this mantra:
{being at the beach in the picture probably would help ; )}
Just relax
 
Thanks for listening!


6 comments:

Runde's Room said...

A magic wand to summon a Pinterest Fairy ... excuse me while I daydream about the amazing possibilities. ;)

Best of luck finding a position for the Fall ... my fingers are crossed for you!

Jen
Runde's Room

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Oh how I wish there was a magic wand to get those house projects done. We are working on one today....uggghhh.....I always like when they are done and look at the result. Hope you get all of yours done this summer. Kristi

Teaching Little Miracles

Mary Bauer said...

I've read two other posts where the writer was listening to birds and I wrote that as well. We have 13 days left. I'm ready.

Artistry of Education

Erin said...

First off I love the look of your blog and of course I'm so happy to find another Sassarella like myself! The bachelorette survival bags turned out adorable! I can't wait to have time to be crafty and create this summer. Enjoy soakin' up the sun!
Erin
Short and Sassy Teacher

Cassie Thomas said...

I am like everyone else and love your blog layout!! So cute!!

Where do you live? We have several positions opening up at our school in south Texas :)

Cassie

Mrs Thomas's Class

Courtney said...

Hello!
I understand you asking for patience about the job hunt. I am with you sister! Just stay strong and enjoy your summer!
Courtney
ramonarecommends

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top