Summer Bucket List

Sunday, May 25, 2014
I am linking up with Deanna Jump to make a Summer To Do list! It should be interesting to look back in August to see what actually happened.  Whatever does happen...I know it will be an eventful time!
http://www.mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-ten-things-i-want-to-do-this-summer.html
 
 
 
Pinterest House {& Deck} Projects:
Want to do this on my deck for some privacy... maybe I won't be so self conscious in my bathing suit, lol!
Mini Office in a Chest
 
I want my linen closet to look like this! (and there are so many other great organizational ideas on this site)
expose it... with method.
 
 
 
 
Make the most of my Summer School Teaching position.  : )
 
 
Spend lots of time on my deck.  {A Work In Progress, see #1}
 
 

 Secure a teaching job for next year!  This has been my ultimate goal/dream/wish/want/need for the past two and a half years {really, 20 years}.  I am feeling it WILL happen this year.  It just has to.  There's no question.  It is going. to. happen. : )


 
Love on all the newborn babies in my life.  I feel grateful I will have ample time to spend with them and their beautiful mommas, of course!
My M-I-L with nephew baby Landis

 
My BFF's baby boy, Luke
 

 
Weddings, Weddings, Weddings! I have three within 4 weeks.  One of which I am in. And I will be wearing this dress which I am really looking forward to. {no, that is not sarcasm, I actually really like this dress} Except it's not purple.  It's "Blonde" aka light yellow.  I will get to find out if "blondes" really have more fun.
David's Bridal Long Strapless Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress with Pleated Bodice. Style F15555 in Lapis purple.


Because of said dress above, I must get a tan! I cannot rock my Irish pale skin in a "blonde" dress. Will be spending days poolside at my parents as much as possible...wearing sunscreen, of course, because I burn.  Tanning is a sloowwww process.  It will take all summer.
BEACH : Dewey Beach, Delaware is one of my favorite places on the planet! While there I will have a separate "Top 10" list which includes: Eating as much Grotto pizza as possible, Orange crushes at The Starboard, walking barefoot in the sand and so on and so forth.
Dewey Beach, DE-- me and Lindsay had more fun there than I can bare

 
Work on TPT stuff.  I already started making a master plan for the next year including lots of FREEBIES! If you want to make a monthly plan, check out my freebie below:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8-T_kiYmSzBaDFqRnI3STViOFE/edit
 

 
Last, but certainly not least, spend time with my HUBBY! This can be difficult because it is his busy time of year {he is a landscaper} so I hope to carve out as much time as possible to enjoy the summer with him.  Since I have much more free time, I can spoil him with delicious dinners and a spotless house {ha!}.
 
 
Thanks for listening!


4 comments:

Miss T said...

Good luck in you job hunt. I'm in the same position!
Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Jamie knefely said...

Loved reading your Top 10! Thanks for sharing!!!

Jamie

Mrs. McClain said...

I love your list! Wow, three weddings! That's alot of celebrating :-)

Jasmine
Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

Everyone deServes to Learn said...

Your husband is a landscaper? Can he come do my house? We need help...desperately! It sounds like you're going to have a great summer- good luck with your job hunt!

-Maria

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top