Hello, May!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May is one of my favorite months.  Maybe because it starts with M (my favorite letter) and also the first letter of my other favorite monthMarch.  Maybe because, even though it is 31 days, it always goes fast because there is always A LOT going on!  Maybe because it has some fun holidays that are usually always spent outside in the sunshine-y weather! 


Currently May with
Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade! {loving this month's design}
 
 
 

 I do NOT have 9 days of school left--but 9 days of my long term position.  Then it's back to day-to-day subbing for me : )

Still waiting on being an Aunt.  My SIL has been on bed rest in the hospital since the beginning of April.  Everyone is SO ready to meet baby but...he/she (it's a surprise) needs to stay in as long as possible!
My best friend is ready to pop any.day.now.  I can't leave town! I need to be ready in a moment's notice ; )
Which leads me to needing a getaway with my hubs after those precious babies are born.  I am not quite ready for babies myself...yet.

Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs is making over my blog...like...next week!!! Ah!! I am SO stinkin' excited! Be sure to check back soon for a totally new look!
 
In school-related news, here are a few things I would like to share:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cinco-de-Mayo-Math-Freebie-1216535
 
I just finished this:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Become-Clock-Wise-Telling-Time-1229305

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Become-Clock-Wise-Telling-Time-1229305
 
 

Leave a comment with your email for a chance to win!
 
Happy May to you!
 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

9 days!! That's awesome!
Enjoy all those babies.
Jessica

Apples and Papers

vicky1970 said...

Hi Molly - how fun for a bloggy makeover. I love those so much!!! 9 days and looking forward to time with the hubby. Ah, sounds wonderful!
hugs,
Vicky
Teaching and Much Moore

Mrs. McClain said...

Thanks for the freebie and congrats on becoming an aunt!

Jasmine
Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

CheyH said...

Yay for babies! So cute! I like your blog. Please feel free to check out the blog I just started www.journeyto5thgrade.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top