Five for Friday and a Field Day Freebie

Friday, May 16, 2014

 Happy Friday All! I am here to recap my eventful week with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday!
Always a favorite : ) Click on the pic below to link up!
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 
I am going to keep this as short as possible because I am heading to go see my new nephew in the hospital then to dinner with my hubs! My sister-in-law gave birth yesterday to a baby boy, Landis Jared.  He is a preemie and in the NICU right now, please send positive thoughts their way!!


I am an AUNT to not one but two special babies born in the past week.  Meet Luke!  My best friend had her baby a week ago today! He is SO precious and I got to spend some time loving on him this week!
 

Only 14 days of school left!! I am back to day-to-day subbing and that's totally cool : ) My ESL long term position ended yesterday and it is bittersweet at always.  I am kind of a pro at these "goodbyes" considering this is my 5th position!

Kindergarten ESL is definitely what I will miss the most because it was SO fun to plan for and even more fun to teach. 

Goldfish graphing.  You can find this freebie here in my last post.

 

 
Mother's Day was spent with my side of the family who hasn't gotten together since Christmas! .  We had a lot of fun and played a version of "20 Questions".  It was a celebrity mom theme.  I think my dad really appreciated being Kim Kardashian.


Isn't my Mom beautiful?! She looks HOT for her age {I won't tell, just trust me!}

 
 

I know these last days are crazzzy for everyone and I was trying to think of a useful freebie.  I whipped up this All About page to recap Field Day. Click here or on the picture below to go to my Facebook Page and download the Fan Freebie!
https://www.facebook.com/thesassysub



Last but not least, I wanted to share a little bit about my Comprehension Skills packet.  This currently includes three skills: Author's Purpose, Sequencing Events and Understanding Characters. 

I have A LOT more planned to add including: Compare/Contrast, Story Elements, Categorize/Classify, Fact/Opinion, Cause/Effect and MORE!  As I add each new skills, the price will reflect its growth. 

If you buy it NOW, you not only get the current skills for a great price but as each skill is added, you can download it again and again for FREE!  Check it out here or click on the picture below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Comprehension-Skills-Authors-Purpose-Understanding-Characters-Sequencing-1216137
 


Two lucky commenters will get the bundle for free!  Just leave your email address.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!




2 comments:

Amber Calderon said...

I love the idea of using colored goldfish for graphing! I have seen skittles and M&Ms but the bigger the bag the bigger the price! I am going to use colored goldfish next year, thanks so much for sharing! :)


AmberPeppyZestyTeacherista

Cherie said...

I would love to try out the comprehension skills pack. My kids need more practice with it!

cheriemae@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top