Five for Friday: 4-18

Friday, April 18, 2014

It’s been a minute. Life became overwhelming because my dad has been in the hospital the past two weeks.  It was pretty serious but he is doing better now, thank goodness! 
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 
 
The last 17 days flew by and also stood still at the same time.
Linking up with DoodleBugs while I try to remember it all! You should too!


Two Baby Shower{s} and a Bridal Shower: I am waiting patiently to be an Aunt to two special babies.  I am also in one of my best friend's wedding in July.  I am so thankful to be a part of these special occasions.

 
 

Lots of working outside on our house.  The weather was beautiful for a few days and by midweek we were back to FREEZING temperatures.  That’s rightit went from 63 to 28 degrees in the SAME DAY!
 

 
 


Plants and Flowers and SeedsOh MY! In my kinder group, we planted our own sunflowers and have been keeping an observation journal!! Today we started talk about Earth Day with my vocab cards you can find here for free : )
 
I also found an ADORABLE short story/activity on Starfall that worked GREAT with my kinder ESL group.  While on the search for interactive Earth day resources, I came across Teacher Gone Digital's blog and she put together a great list of online stories and interactive websites on a post about Earth day that you can find here!
 

 


 

 
 

Two new products. 
Would you like to try one of them? 
1. Go like my Facebook Page
2. Come back and leave a comment telling me which product you want {don't forget your email address}
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Missing-Addends-Addition-and-Subtraction-Common-Core-Aligned-1207255
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Understanding-Characters-Common-Core-Aligned-Comprehension-Activities-1184520
 


I hope you have an Extraordinary Easter!

1 comments:

3rdgradethings.blogspot.com said...

Hey! Found you on the Linky! I would love to try the Missing Addends! What a great review it will be for our Spring Testing!
jessica.wilson@frco.k12.va.us
Jessica :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top