Hello December!! A mish mosh of things...

Monday, December 2, 2013

Well this Thanksgiving break has been both enjoyable and productive! Let me start by recapping last weekWednesday was my LAST day in 2nd grade for the class I have been with since the second week of school.  I will miss them dearly but I am also looking forward to what’s next!  The teacher I was in for came back on Wednesday for a transition day and she had planned a little ice cream party for my send off so that was sweet!

Thanksgiving was spent with my parents AND Mr. Stahl’s side of the family.  It was really awesome to all be together especially considering the alternative.  See, I’ve spent the last 25 Thanksgivings with both sets of grandparents and now that my grandmas are both gone, it would have been pretty lonely.  My grandpas aren’t doing so well themselves and it would have been difficult for them to come to my parents.  All in all it was a wonderful day : )

 


So I still need to go back to the school I was at just to tie up a few loose ends.  AKA the laptop I had been using for 2 months died and I didn’t get any of my saved work from it.  No worries though, it will be returned tomorrow so I can go get my precious documents off of it.  Once that happens, I will have a lot more pictures to share!
Speaking of Pictures: We received our wedding photos about 3 weeks ago but then life got in the way and I didn't have time to do much with them.  SO I have been putting together books and cards for the holidays.  Here are a few of my favs:





Last but certainly not least, I am dreaming of our vacation (in 5 days!!) to Riveria Maya, Mexico!!!!  But while I wait, I suppose I will keep working on TPT things...Oh and I did manage to make 2 new products.  Here ya go!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polar-Bears-Literacy-and-Writing-Activities-1004640

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Stocking-Sleuth-A-Logic-Puzzle-Critical-Thinking-Problem-Solving-1002878
 
 
Mrs. Stahl
{Sassy Sub}

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top