It's November, what!?!

Sunday, November 17, 2013
A month has just flown by.  Here I am, less than 2 weeks left in 2nd grade.  However, tomorrow I have an interview for a permanent position! My first ever permanent position interview...eek!

I'd have to say that Friday was one of my best days with this class.  Maybe it's because I am growing sentimental since my time is coming to an end.  We had our Race for Education on Friday morning.  I knew this would throw off the day but that is nice sometimes, especially on a Friday.  My original Math plans were to make this symmetrical pattern block shape turkey I found on Cara Carroll's blog.



My teammate and I prepped all morning but then decided to save it for the end of next week since it's American Education week.  So I threw some math centers together at the last minute...and they were a HIT {if I do say so myself}.

I will really be missing 2nd grade, however, my departure is bittersweet because just a week after Thanksgiving, Mr. Stahl and I will be traveling to Mexico for our well-deserved overdue honeymoon! What adventures in teaching will be in store for when I return?! Well I am exciting for some down time and to get back into making some TPT products.  Here is one of my more recent ones:




I have been out of the game for a few weeks because I lost, yet again, my grandmother.  Yes, both of my dear grandmother's passed away within 2 months of each other.  This Fall has been such an emotional roller coaster.  I am thankful for my family, our ability to stay strong and honor our loved ones who have passed is remarkable.  I am grateful for my new family.  This holiday season will definitely be different, but it is a new phase of life.  I feel so blessed to have had such wonderful women in my life and I just want to continue to try to make them proud in everything I do. <3
RIP Nana


 Mrs. Stahl
{the Sassy Sub}

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top