The Next Chapter

Monday, July 29, 2013
Saturday was my Bridal Shower!  I can't believe it came and went so quickly (which I hear will be the same feeling about the wedding).  It was beautiful! And despite some rain showers, the day was perfection!  Here is a picture of me and my gorgeous bridesmaids:


The wedding is in less than 2 months!  September 21st is the BIG DAY but there are many other BIG DAYS in between then and now.  In less than a month we (Jon and I) will be closing on our very first house together.  We have been living in a teeny tiny 1 bedroom apartment for over a year and cannot wait to spread out in our new townhouse.  Here's the even crazier part--we close on the Friday before school starts! AHH Just thinking about the chaos stresses me out.


I told myself that this summer instead of working I would start blogging and making materials for TPT. Well, here we are--its the end of July and I am just getting started.  I think you'd agree, I have had a lot on my plate so far.  And I have to be honest, it's been tough to get motivated without having anything set up for the beginning of the school year yet.  


Now, I don't have an *official* position, yet.  However, I just know SOMETHING will happen between then and now--whether it is a permanent job or a long term substituting situation.  And if, in the off chance, nothing comes up, then I will be back to day-to-day subbing for my 2nd year. 



I hope to be back tomorrow to present my first original material I am working on.  I have one freebie posted on TPT but it is something I made about 5 years ago in college and it's not the most aesthetically appealing or elementary school friendly worksheet.  I hope I can fulfill this dream of being a TPT seller and follow in the footsteps of so many amazing teacher/bloggers that I have been silently stalking following for the past school year.

Molly {soon-to-be Mrs. Stahl}

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations soon-to-be Mrs. Stahl! LC

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top